CAUCASIAN chicken
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Tuesday, October 2nd 2007, 11ish PM


Anonymous: Yesterday when I was working there was this customer asking for CAJUN chicken as filling for her sandiwich. It was so busy so I didnt hear what she was saying properly. So I reflexively asked my colleague "heey which one is CAUCASIAN chicken?" out loud! I didnt realise what I just said until all the crew and the customers started to laugh like crazy!! And I'm like "oh shit! did I just say CAUCASIAN?"

I: *LOL* I wonder what the chicken would look like if it's CAUCASIAN!

Anonymous: Shut up! And you know what, THX GOD there werent any Asian customers (read: Cantonese people) at that time coz the word 'chicken' in Cantonese culture is referred to as prostitute!! so imagine what it would be if a HK guy interpret my stupidity literally in a Cantonese way!!

PS: source remains anonymous at her request





INNE ssstt.... |