one quality talk
Monday, October 29, 2007
Monday, October 29th 2007, 10.20ish PM, in bed.



I: "some people told me I'm way too picky when it comes to finding the one. You reckon?"


M: "well we have to be selective anyway. It's just the extent that differs"


I: "it would be great if I could have a Muslim guy who has Chinese or Korean or Japanese descendant, which is very hard to spot! And if that ever to happen, I'd be ripped off to have wedding parties in two or maybe three different countries!"


M: "Hell yeah! If you happen to find one, it would be a miracle I guess."


I: "And in addition he has to be smart, financially stable, into sports, and good looking. The latter is negotiable though. Not to mention he has to be kind and patient too. That's not a long list, is it?"


M: "Hmm....I just wanna have a man who can take a good care of me."


I: "You got the point."




INNE ssstt.... |