quarter life crisis
Saturday, October 20, 2007
I know...should have been sitting my butt, getting all those exams prep done. Cant help it, I need a break (yesterday's short shopping spree during my study session in the library did NOT count :P). Loving current Melbourne's weather to the max! I am so not talking about the wind, strong one! I've had enuff hay fever already, hate it! Good thing is, I can finally throw all those bulky jackets and coats and winter apparel in the closet, for the time being. Now I forgot how cold was it during winter. Credit to the weather I am now soo in the mood to study. Considering exams are just two weeks away, the privilege of having a good mood to study is priceless! And guess what....straight after the last exam, I am going home (again!). So THREE return flights to Indo in 2007 alone! Hey, I got my excuse. Gotta get some documents done for my PR application. Well, could've asked Papa to get them done for me but he cant be bothered, ribet he says. Gonna spend 7 weeks in Indo, then heading back down under early in January for my internship. Gosh, I'm exhausted already just by thinking how much works I gotta do to get my PR done. Not to mention I cant leave Aussie, at least not until I have my PR granted. But I do believe hard works pay off, hopefully.

Have no plan for the New Year's Eve, yet. I guess I dont really mind where I'll be on NYE, it is whom you are with that matters. And I've no idea how should I feel on the night. I guess this is what quarter life crisis is all about. I'm freaked out and clueless. Need I say more? For the past 2 years or so, NYE has never brought me ecstatic joy. I've been always taken to the point where I just sat there, pondering what I've done during the year and what am I gonna do for the year ahead. It did feel good to just simply knowing that you have achieved some goals you set on the previous NYE. Yet "could have done better" has also been your favorite quote since then. Me dont like it. Wondering if people face the same issues as I do, at this particular age. Well, I guess they do. That's why the term quarter life crisis does exist.

INNE ssstt.... |