highlights of the week
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Went to Maroon 5 concert last Sunday nite. Had the best seat ever! Front row, lower section stadium facing straight to the stage! Pleased to tell my friends who bought the tix ages ago and sat further way up "Gue baru beli tiket nya dua hari sebelum concert lho!" hahaha. Awesome concert! Love the music, love the way he engaged with the audience, perfect! Sebelum liat mereka perform live, I had never considered that Adam Levine is that hot! Ampun deh, kalo lagi puasa bisa batal tuh liatin dia! Menggairahkan! Jadilah setelah concert tenggorokan ku berasa ga minum seharian, keriiiiiing!

Next on the list, finally have my own desk at work! Well, benernya dari awal kerja juga itu meja dah jadi hak milik, cuman kan si bule yang resigned masih kerja as my trainer, so we pretty much shared the space. Now that he's gone, betapa senangnya liat work station yang rapi dengan folder2 tersusun dengan indahnya! Started to enjoy work and now I treasure Friday more than ever. Yang bikin sebel, I gotta prepare my lunch every single day secara di kantor ga ada cafe atau canteen! Males banget. Pulang kerja bawaannya dah pengen relax dan leha leha. But this wont be running for long coz that exactly what catering is for :) Enak, murah, no fuss! One thing that i havent found the solution yet is my yoga session. Ga mungkin lagi ke gym buat yoga soalnya ga bakal kekejar waktunya. I'll prolly get a yoga DVD and my own mat and just do it myself at home.

fave phrase of the day: I love you, I love you NOT

Labels: , ,


INNE ssstt.... |