from wedding to breakfast
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Two of my best friends just got married. Congrats to Ian - Yantie and Mijung - Rully. You have no idea how much I wish I could be there!


The world's number two defeated five-times-in-a-row Wimbledon champ. The match was claimed to be the greatest match ever. If it wasnt for the 1.5 hours suspension due to the rain, I would have stayed awake until the match's complete. Anywho, I feel sorry for Fed to cope with this so-called 'the thoughest lost', but hey....you've been at the throne for ages man!


Been drooling for this Nikon D80. Perfect match for my savings-in-progress holiday. Oh my birthday's less than 3 months away, so you still have plenty of time to get me my baby hihihi



Photobucket



It's decided. After a long haul of thinking and consideration, June 09 is gonna be the time to be back home. This time for good, insyaallah.



Went to this place for four consecutive weeks! Love this plave since the first visit. Though they have slightly higher tags for breakkie, I reckon it's worth every penny. I've been drawn by the chicness of the place. My fave spot is the one facing the park where the sun's coming through the clear drape so i can watch people playing tennis or just simply walking their dogs. More often than not my fingers always end up in the scrambled eggs on Dench organic sourdough toast with extra mushroom, salmon, and spinach plus a cup of latte. Fantabulous!

Photobucket

INNE ssstt.... |