indecisive
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Heran deh, orang Libra tuh kan harusnya jagoan at decision making tapi kok gua mah payah banget yah. It keeps changing overtime. Kasian orang yang gua ajak curhat, bingung kali yah dengerin cerita gua. Few months ago I made myself crystally clear that I'd be working at my current job for 1.5 years, until the end of 2009 that is. Few weeks later, I happily decided that 1.5 years was way too long. Shorten it down to 1 year shouldn't do me any harm. Decided. And two days ago, tempted by my work buddy's holiday plan back home in Dec, the idea of going back home for Lebaran seemed to be a brilliant one! It's gonna be the first time since three years. And guess what, since I wont be entitled to two-weeks leave by June 2009 just yet, I might as well stick to the very initial plan, stay here till the end of next year while making a good progress on my savings hehe. Fyuh...let's see if any amendments necessary. Anywho, cant wait to be back home, even for just a tiny short break. Just need to confirm the date with the boss, grab the tix and making my way home. Aku pulaaaaang!

INNE ssstt.... |