Lebaran
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Travel permit (am still on bridging visa), check. Annual leave permission, granted. Work, apart from those daily routine, everything pretty much done. I am so ready to go. Mudik mudik mudik! Aaah serunya, mudik Lebaran. Cuman kok banyak banget yang kudu dikerjain ya. My apartment is a total mess with stuff here and there. Havent packed just yet coz havent even done my laundry! The only spot worth praising is the kitchen, super neat super clean. The rest....hmm well I guess I should consider myself lucky to at least find a space to place my feet on!

Mama's gonna pick me up and insyallah we're gonna have a quick shopping in Jakarta. Thanks to the oh-it-so-costs-me-a-fortune tag of working outfit here, I prefer to spend my cash for something as good as the stuff here, but with a more pleasant tag. Gonna be exciting as I've never shopped in Jakarta for ages, no idea about all these fancy shopping centres back there. The only place I always visit in Jakarta is the airport! Yet apparently, it aint technically located in Jakarta. Dunno, everytime I'm home in Bandung, I just dont feel like going anywhere outta the town. I'm simlply a country bum.

Cant wait for those catch ups with loved ones. Starts on the 28th with this buka puasa bersama. Moving on to the 1st and 2nd day of Lebaran when the extended family would normally ambush my house (I've missed these moments for the last 3 years). Then either on the 4th or 5th, another catch up to celebrate Lebaran and my bday with friends. Yes, I'm getting a year older! And I'm happy that I've got myself a bday pressie (in advance it is). Canon EOS 450D is my new playmate. Need a more thorough interaction to get to know each other better, gaptek abis!

HAPPY EID MUBARAK!

INNE ssstt.... |